It’s been a while since I’ve done a song title writing prompt post. This time rather than pull from my MP3 player, I’ve perused the internet for some titles to share with you to hopefully inspire your next piece of writing.
- Dirty Old Town – The Pogues
- Mack The Knife – Bobby Darin
- Copperhead Road – Steve Earle
- She Talks to Angels – The Black Crowes
- Drops of Jupiter – Train
- Ball and Chain – Social Distortion
- Mister Sandman – The Chordettes
- Walkin’ After Midnight – Patsy Cline
Pick a title, listen to the song if you’d like, and then write a story.